Driveway Replacement of St. Louis
we will remove, design, and replace your driveway
When it comes to the overall look of your property, a driveway makes all the difference. Worn, cracked, or uneven driveways are not only an eyesore, but an annoyance to drive on. You deserve the best, at the most affordable price. That’s what A&S Hardscapes offers. So the next time you pull into your driveway, it should be with a satisfied smile and a smooth ride.
Concrete driveways are our speciality. From a simple poured driveway to a complex turn around style driveway we have thousands of amazing photos that showcase the quality of our work.
The professional concrete contractors of A & S Hardscapes have:
- over 20+ years experience
- over 3000 driveways poured in the St. Louis metro area
- we have maintained a 5-star rating on Google
- and carry an A+ Ratting with Better Business Bureau (BBB).
One Day Driveway Replacement
As seasoned driveway specialists we can typically replace your driveway in ONE DAY. Once we estimate your project and determine the scope, we will arrive early in the morning, break up your current drive and haul it off. Then we will prepare the land and structure for your new driveway. Finlay we will pour the driveway with concrete and finish the surface, as you choose. All that is left at that point is to wait for it to set or dry. The next day we will arrive to test and complete all finishing steps need to ensure a long lasting concrete driveway.
A brushed pattern gives the driveway an added texture that pleases the eye and stands out from more traditional surfaces.
Swirl patterns are legendary for their aesthetically-stunning appearance, evoking the beauty of flower petals and clouds.
An exposed aggregate driveway provides a strikingly-beautiful contrast to other textures.
stamped driveways look like a dream and last for a lifetime. An endless variety of colors and textures are available.
Driveway Replacement: Our Process
Replacing your driveway is likely not something you think about often. It may even be a project you try NOT to think about because of fear of the cost and scope of such a project. A&S has a long history of serving customers through out St. Louis making it possible for you to have a new concrete driveway that increases the value of your home with quick and easy estimating and comfortable pricing.
For instance, read what Alex Meyr, from St. Charles, said about his experience:
“A and S did an amazing job on my patio and sidewalk. They came out with short notice and got everything done quickly and professionally. They were very easy to work with and very reasonable in terms of price (better than any other company I looked into). The patio and sidewalk turned out perfectly. I am extremely grateful for all of their hard work and professionalism. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs concrete work done.”
~ Alex Meyr – Read more reviews on Google
When should I replace my concrete driveway?
If your driveway was poured correctly it should last between 25-30 years. the climate in Missouri can be pretty brutal. In St Louis we can have freezing temperatures followed by a quick thaw. Then, we can have that same pattern of freeze and thaw multiple time in one month in Spring. Take into account rain and humidity and you can imagine how your concrete driveway takes a beating.
If your driveway is looking tired – it may be time to replace it.
5 obvious signs You need to replace your driveway:
- Cracks- Small cracks that are not deep may not be a reason to completely replace your concrete driveway. However, cracks that are 1/2 inch apart and especial running the length of your driveway are definitely signs you need a new driveway.
- Missing pieces or chunks- If you have large chunks of concrete missing from your driveway this will accelerate speed up shorten the life of your driveway rapidly. These chunks expose The Inside materials of your concrete driveway. You could’ve like to patch these holes. However, patches are typically not a long-term solution and often create more headaches than they’re worth.￼￼
- Sinking slabs- One of the biggest signs that you need a new concrete driveway is sinking slabs or sunken areas in your driveway. As in all things the foundation or the land under your driveway is extremely important and if it is shifting and creating cracks and sunken areas it’s a sure signs That it’s only a matter of time before it will be obvious that you need to replace your driveway.
- Poor Drainage- Similarly to sinking areas in your driveway, if you noticed places along your driveway that tends to hold pools of water or if waters is being drawn towards your garage or house, this too is a sure sign that you need to replace some – if not all – of your driveway.￼
- Crumbling edges- Finally, if the edges or sides of your driveway are starting to crumble that’s a sure sign that your driveway needs to be replaced. Crumbling edges on your concrete can be caused by vehicle traffic and the harsh weather conditions.
New Concrete DriveWay Installation
Are you in need of a new concrete driveway? Would you like a free estimate to determine how long you have before you need to replace your driveway?
WE WILL REMOVE YOUR OLD DRIVEWAY
Haul it away!
and design & pour your new driveway
Concrete Driveway Installation
Why Choose A&S HArdscapes for your concrete project?
20+ Years HERE In St. Louis
Over 2oo0 jobs completed
A+ Rating with the BBB
5-star reviews & testimonials
GET A FREE QUOTE