COVID-19: a message from us
To our valued customers,
The health and safety of all our homeowners, team members, and their families is our highest priority. In light of the recent COVID-19 developments, we have made significant changes to how we will operate to protect everyone from exposure and prevent spreading the virus. Effective immediately, we are taking the following actions:
- While onsite, we will be increasing our efforts to disinfect our equipment. All employees have their own tools and are not to share equipment unless absolutely necessary.
- All employees are continuing to practice proper hygiene while onsite and remain a safe distance from each other and from every other individual in their vicinity.
- During our free estimates, the CDC-recommended distance of 6 feet will be kept between A&S workers and the homeowners at all times.
- We will not enter any home to go over any plans or details. We will either discuss these plans outside the home or via email or phone.
- If possible, in place of an on-site free estimate, pictures can be sent via phone and a video meeting can be arranged to go over plans and ideas. A follow up would be scheduled before starting project.
We are continuing to evaluate the situation and will update this page on any changes or closures as they happen. We know this is a very difficult time for all of us. A&S is absolutely committed to earning your business and providing safety during this time.